Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Go here to submit your entry.
Important awards information
- Entry deadline: 6 July 2018 at 5pm BST
- Please note the entry deadline, this date is final and there will be no extensions provided. The system will automatically prevent entry submission after the deadline.
- Shortlist announced: 7 September 2018
- Awards presentation ceremony: 15 November 2018
Please read the terms and conditions:
- You may edit your entry after submitting, up until the entry deadline.
- Please make sure all your personal details are entered accurately, including contact details, as this will be used in the awards presentation if selected as a finalist.
- You are eligible to enter more than one category, as long as the work submitted meets the criteria.
- You can use the ‘copy’ feature to create a copy of your entry and change the category as required.
- Projects should have been completed, refurbished, substantially altered or improved in the period 29 June 2016 to 29 June 2018. All projects must be located in the UK and the Republic of Ireland.
- Products should be available on the European market on the 29 June 2018. Prototypes are not acceptable. By submitting an entry in one of the product categories you agree to sending a sample if requested by the organisers and you agree to independent testing of it at a test house.
- Entrants giving false or misleading information will be excluded from the competition. If an award is given and it is subsequently found that information submitted is materially false or misleading, then the - organisers reserve the right to remove the award.
- By entering, you agree to a representative attending the awards ceremony in London on 15 November 2018 if your entry gets shortlisted. The representative will attend by either purchasing individual seat(s) or joining a purchased table at the awards. If no representative is available for whatever reason, the organisers reserve the right to nominate a collector on your behalf.
- By submitting pictures and information, you are agreeing to their dissemination in publications and on-line.
- Entries can be submitted from any section of the supply chain including manufacturers, lighting designers, installers and end users.
- For projects please specify all parties involved in the project e.g. the user, the designer, the installer, the manufacturer of equipment.
- All projects should be fully compliant with the appropriate UK and International Standards.
If you have any questions on the entry process, please contact Charlie Ward by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 283 4387
The entry fee is £160 + VAT per entry.
Entry fees may be paid online at the time of completing submissions. If your submission/s have not been paid for at close of entry they may not be included for judging.